Research programme: HIV entry inhibitors - Ambrilia Biopharma
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Originator Ambrilia Biopharma
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action HIV fusion inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jul 2013 Discontinued for HIV infections in Canada prior to 9 July 2013 (unspecified route)
- 07 Jan 2011 Early research in HIV infections in Canada (unspecified route)