Research programme: rheumatoid arthritis therapeutics - 4SC
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Originator 4SC
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 10 Oct 2013 Discontinued for Rheumatoid arthritis in Germany (unspecified route)
- 10 Jan 2011 Early research in Rheumatoid arthritis in Germany (unspecified route)
- 10 Jan 2011 Consortium including 4SC receives grant from the European Union for drug development in Rheumatoid arthritis