Research programme: small molecule therapeutics - Cardax PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: CDX-303; CDX-505; OcuXan; Prostatix
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cardax Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Age-related macular degeneration; Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Prostate-cancer in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Age-related-macular-degeneration in USA
- 12 Jan 2011 Early research in Prostate cancer in USA (unspecified route)