Research programme: antiviral therapeutics - IRX TherapeuticsAlternative Names: IRX-3
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Originator IRX Therapeutics
- Class Cytokines; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical HIV infections; Human papillomavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jan 2011 IRX 3 is still in preclinical development for Human papillomavirus infections in USA
- 18 Jan 2011 IRX Therapeutics completes preclinical development in HIV infections in USA