Research programme: G protein-coupled receptor modulators - Evotec/Takeda Cambridge
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Evotec AG; Takeda Cambridge
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported CNS disorders; Metabolic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in CNS-disorders in Germany
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Metabolic-disorders in Germany
- 21 Jan 2011 Early research in Metabolic disorders in Germany (unspecified route)