Research programme: antiphospholipid syndrome therapy - PolyTherics/University College London
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator PolyTherics; University College London
- Class Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Antiphospholipid syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Antiphospholipid-syndrome in United Kingdom (Parenteral)
- 27 Sep 2010 Early research in Antiphospholipid syndrome in United Kingdom (Parenteral)