Research programme: monoclonal antibodies - Theraclone/PfizerAlternative Names: Infectious disease and cancer antibodies - Theraclone/Pfizer
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer; Theraclone Sciences
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Infections in USA (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in USA (Parenteral)
- 30 Aug 2012 Pfizer selects a third target for development from their collaboration with Theraclone Sciences