Research programme: heat shock protein 70 inhibitors - ALS Biopharma
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator ALS Biopharma
- Class Biological proteins; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action HSP70 heat shock protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease; Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Alzheimer's-disease in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Amyotrophic-lateral-sclerosis in USA
- 25 Jun 2010 Preclinical trials in Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)