Research programme: anticancer therapeutics - Endo/Orion
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Originator Endo Pharmaceuticals; Orion
- Mechanism of Action Androgen receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 22 Oct 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Prostate cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Oct 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Prostate cancer in Europe (unspecified route)
- 22 Oct 2013 Discontinued for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)