Research programme: autoimmune disorder therapeutics - AxxamAlternative Names: ICRAC blocker - Axxam; Kv1.3 blocker - Axxam; P2X7 blocker - Axxam
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Axxam
- Mechanism of Action Kv1.3 potassium channel inhibitors; ORAI1 protein inhibitors; Purinergic P2X7 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders; Multiple sclerosis; Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Multiple-sclerosis in Italy
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Autoimmune-disorders in Italy
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Type-1 diabetes mellitus in Italy