Research programme: neuropeptide S receptor modulators - PfizerAlternative Names: WYE-198232
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Neuropeptide receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Anxiety-disorders in USA
- 07 Feb 2011 Early research in Anxiety disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Feb 2011 Pharmacodynamics data from in vitro tests in Anxiety disorders presented at the 40th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SfN-2010)