KHK 2866Alternative Names: KHK2866
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Heparin binding EGF like growth factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 17 Apr 2013 Discontinued - Phase-I for Ovarian cancer in USA (IV)
- 05 Mar 2013 Kyowa Hakko Kirin Pharma terminates its phase I trial in Solid tumours including Ovarian cancer in USA (NCT01279291)
- 11 Jan 2011 Phase-I clinical trials in Ovarian cancer in USA (IV)