Research programme: kynurenine aminotransferase II inhibitors - PfizerAlternative Names: Bicyclic and tricyclic compounds as KAT II inhibitors - Pfizer; KAT II inhibitors - Pfizer
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Heterocyclic compounds
- Mechanism of Action Kynurenine-oxoglutarate transaminase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Schizophrenia in USA (SC)
- 17 Nov 2010 Preclinical trials in Schizophrenia in USA (SC)
- 17 Nov 2010 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Schizophrenia presented at the 40th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SfN-2010) ,