Research programme: melatonin receptor modulators - Lundbeck
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Lundbeck Research USA
- Class Amides; Piperidines
- Mechanism of Action Melatonin receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Circadian rhythm sleep disorders; Sleep disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Circadian rhythm sleep disorders in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Sleep-disorders in USA
- 17 Nov 2010 Preclinical trials in Circadian rhythm sleep disorders in USA (unspecified route)