Research programme: analgesics - Pain TherapeuticsAlternative Names: PTI-609
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pain Therapeutics
- Class Opioid analgesics
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Arthritis; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Arthritis in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pain in USA (PO)
- 16 Nov 2010 Preclinical trials in Pain in USA (PO)