Amlodipine/losartan - HanAll BiopharmaAlternative Names: HL-008; Losartan/amlodipine - HanAll Biopharma
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator HanAll Biopharma
- Class Antihypertensives; Dihydropyridines; Heart failure therapies; Imidazoles; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Small molecules; Tetrazoles
- Mechanism of Action Angiotensin type 1 receptor antagonists; Calcium channel antagonists; Cytochrome P 450 enzyme system inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 14 Mar 2016 No recent reports on development identified - Preclinical for Hypertension in USA (PO)
- 14 Mar 2016 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-I for Hypertension in South Korea (PO)