Research programme: therapeutic agents - HanAll BiopharmaAlternative Names: HL 152B; HL 156Can; HL 176; HL004; HL010; HL011; HL020; HL021; HL022; HL023; HL024; HL025; HL026; HL027; HL030; HL034 (oral TPO agent) - HanAll; HL038; HL039; HL051; HL076; HL102; HL130; HL156; HL157 (oral monoclonal antibody) - HanAll Biopharma; HL160; HL177; HL178-TXNIP; HL178-TXNIP (negative regulator); metformin butyrate - HanAll BioPharma; Second-generation metformin products - HanAll Biopharma
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator HanAll Biopharma; Korea Research Institute of Chemical Technology
- Developer HanAll Biopharma
- Class Monoclonal antibodies; Proteins; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action AMP activated protein kinase stimulants; Cell adhesion molecule inhibitors; Gluconeogenesis inhibitors; Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease; Angina pectoris; Asthma; Atherosclerosis; Atopic dermatitis; Cancer; Diabetes mellitus; Hypertension; Inborn genetic disorders; Obesity; Parkinson's disease; Thrombocytopenia