BMS 844421Alternative Names: BMS-844421; BMS-PCSK9Rx
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Originator Isis Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Antisense oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action PCSK9 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypercholesterolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2011 BMS 844421 is no longer licensed to Bristol-Myers Squibb worldwide