RG 7236Alternative Names: RG7236
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Cardiovascular therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cathepsin S inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 12 Apr 2012 Discontinued - Phase-I for Cardiovascular disorders in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 02 Feb 2011 Phase-I clinical trials in cardiovascular risk reduction [Cardiovascular disorders - prevention] in patients with chronic kidney disease in Switzerland (unspecified route)