Research programme: pain therapeutics - BIOALVOAlternative Names: BLV0704; BLV200704; PAIN programme - BIOALVO
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator BIOALVO
- Class Analgesics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cyclo-oxygenase 2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes - Pain
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pain in Portugal (PO)
- 15 Feb 2011 Research programme: pain therapeutics - BIOALVO is available for licensing in World as of 15 Feb 2011. www.bioalvo.com