Research programme: potassium channel agonists - GrunenthalAlternative Names: Kv7.2/3 agonist
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Grunenthal
- Class Analgesics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action KCNQ potassium channel agonists; TSPO protein modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pain in Germany (PO)
- 14 Feb 2011 Preclinical trials in Pain in Germany (unspecified route)