Research programme: tau protein modulators - BIOALVOAlternative Names: BLV0703; BLV200703; SDGI-T200801; TAU Programme
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator BIOALVO
- Mechanism of Action Tau protein modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes - Neurodegenerative disorders
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease; Neurodegenerative disorders; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Alzheimer's-disease in Portugal
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Neurodegenerative-disorders in Portugal
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Parkinson's-disease in Portugal