Research programme: metal chelators - BioLineRx/Hebrew UniversityAlternative Names: EDP 09
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Developer BioLineRx; Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Mechanism of Action Chelating agents; Iron chelating agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Reperfusion injury; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Transplant-rejection(Prevention) in Israel
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Reperfusion-injury(Prevention) in Israel