Research programme: Natural Killer receptor inhibitor - BioLineRxAlternative Names: BL-9020; EDP 10; Natural cytotoxicity triggering receptor inhibitor - BioLineRx - BioLineRx; NKp46 inhibitor - BioLineRx
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Originator Ben Gurion University; Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Developer Ben Gurion University; BioLineRx; Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Natural cytotoxicity triggering receptor 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Type 1 diabetes mellitus