SAR 152954Alternative Names: SAR152954
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Developer Sanofi
- Class Sleep disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Sleep disorders
Most Recent Events
- 11 Nov 2011 Discontinued - Phase-I for Sleep disorders (PO)
- 31 Dec 2010 Phase-I clinical trials in Sleep disorders (PO)