Research programme: vasculotide - sanofi-aventis/Sunnybrook Health Sciences CentreAlternative Names: Ang mimetic; Angiopoietin peptide mimetic; Multimeric Tie-2 agonist; Tie-2 ligand
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Class Antibacterials; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inducing agents; TIE-2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Chronic wounds; Diabetic foot ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Chronic-wounds in Canada
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Diabetic-foot-ulcer in Canada
- 15 Feb 2011 Preclinical trials in Diabetic foot ulcer in Canada (unspecified route)