Research programme: Fc fusion protein vaccines - Tunitas TherapeuticsAlternative Names: GFD; Human Fcγ1-Fel d1 fusion protein
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Originator Tunitas Therapeutics
- Class Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Fc gamma receptor IIB antagonists; IgE receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 13 Dec 2013 Preclinical development is ongoing