CM 2489Alternative Names: CCI; CM-2489; CRAC channel inhibitor - CalciMedica
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator CalciMedica
- Class Antipsoriatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; ORAI1 protein inhibitors; STIM1 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Plaque psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Plaque-psoriasis in USA (PO)
- 17 Feb 2011 Phase-I clinical trials in Plaque psoriasis (in volunteers) in USA (PO)