Research programme: glucokinase stimulants - Yuhan CorporationAlternative Names: GKA - Yuhan; Glucokinase activators - Yuhan; YH-chem1; YH10561; YH_chem1
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Originator Yuhan
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Glucokinase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 22 Aug 2012 Preclinical development is ongoing in South Korea
- 18 Jan 2011 Early research in Diabetes mellitus in South Korea (PO)