SAR 114137Alternative Names: SAR114137
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2012
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Developer Sanofi
- Mechanism of Action Cathepsin K inhibitors; Cathepsin S inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neuropathic pain; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2012 Discontinued - Phase-I for Neuropathic pain in Europe (unspecified route)
- 31 Mar 2012 Discontinued - Phase-I for Pain in Europe (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2011 Sanofi completes a phase I trial in Pain and Neuropathic pain in Europe