Research programme: rheumatoid arthritis antibody therapies - YuhanAlternative Names: Anti-RA - Yuhan; Humanised therapeutic antibody - Yuhan
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Yuhan
- Class Antibodies; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor alpha inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Rheumatoid-arthritis in South Korea (Parenteral)