Research programme: adult stem cell therapies - WellstatAlternative Names: PN-951
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator Wellstat Therapeutics Corporation
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Stem cell modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Haematological disorders; Neurodegenerative disorders
Most Recent Events
- 25 Nov 2015 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neurodegenerative disorders in USA (Parenteral)
- 25 Nov 2015 Discontinued - Preclinical for Haematological disorders in USA (Parenteral)