Research programme: wound and pain therapeutics - National PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: GLB333
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Globe Laboratories
- Developer National Pharmaceuticals Corp
- Class Cytokines; Growth factors; Interleukins; Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Cytokine inhibitors; Growth modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain; Wounds