Research programme: antibody drug conjugates - SpirogenAlternative Names: SGADC
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Spirogen
- Class Benzodiazepines; Drug conjugates; Monoclonal antibodies; Pyrroles
- Mechanism of Action DNA cross linking agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Haematological-malignancies in United Kingdom (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Solid-tumours in United Kingdom (Parenteral)
- 15 Oct 2013 Spirogen has been acquired by MedImmune