Research programme: autoimmune disorders therapy - DebiopharmAlternative Names: Debio-1036
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Debiopharm
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Inflammation mediator inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Inflammation in Switzerland (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Autoimmune-disorders in Switzerland (PO)
- 24 Jun 2013 Alacrita to source small molecules, antibody and peptide product candidates for Debiopharm from the "Massachusetts life science cluster"