BM-caAlternative Names: Anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody - BioMedics
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator BioMedics Japan
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action B cell inhibitors; CD20 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
Most Recent Events
- 10 May 2016 No recent reports on development identified- Phase-I for Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in Japan (IV)
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated