AUS 131/doxycyclineAlternative Names: Doxycycline/AUS-131; Doxycycline/s-equol; S-equol/doxycycline
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Originator Nexgen Dermatologics
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor beta agonists; Protein 30S ribosomal subunit inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Acne vulgaris
Most Recent Events
- 22 Sep 2015 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-I/II for Acne vulgaris in USA (PO)
- 30 Nov 2010 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Acne vulgaris in USA (PO)