Research programme: protein-protein interaction blockers - CompugenAlternative Names: CGEN-25068
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Compugen
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Immunological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Immunological-disorders in Israel (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in Israel (Parenteral)
- 08 Mar 2011 Early research in Cancer in Israel (Parenteral)