Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Braintree Laboratories
- Class Laxatives
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II/III Constipation
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jun 2016 Phase-II/III clinical trials in Constipation in USA (PO) (NCT02822508)
- 01 Feb 2016 Phase-II clinical trials in Constipation in USA (PO) (NCT02820714)
- 27 Aug 2015 No development reported - Phase-II for Constipation in USA (PO)