Research programme: infectious diseases vaccines - Crucell/Pepscan Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Crucell; Pepscan Therapeutics
- Class Peptides; Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Infections in Netherlands (Parenteral)
- 10 Mar 2011 Early research in Infections in Netherlands (Parenteral)
- 22 Feb 2011 Crucell has been acquired by Johnson & Johnson