GSK 2018682Alternative Names: 2018682; GSK2018682
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Mechanism of Action Sphingosine 1 phosphate receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Multiple-sclerosis(In volunteers) in Australia (PO)
- 03 Nov 2011 GlaxoSmithKline completes a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in Australia (NCT01466322)
- 01 Mar 2011 GlaxoSmithKline completes a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in Australia (NCT01431937)