Research programme: catalytic antibody therapeutics - OzgeneAlternative Names: CATAB I - Ozgene; CATAB II - Ozgene; CATAB III - Ozgene; CATAB IV - Ozgene; CATAB V - Ozgene
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Ozgene
- Class Catalytic antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Alzheimer's disease; HIV infections; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2011 Early research is ongoing in Australia
- 15 Mar 2011 Research programme: catalytic antibody therapeutics - Ozgene is available for licensing as of 15 Mar 2011. http://www.ozgene.com