AKP 001Alternative Names: AKP-001
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator ASKA Pharmaceutical
- Class Antiulcers; Pyrazoles
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammatory bowel diseases
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Inflammatory-bowel-disease in United Kingdom (PO, Capsule)