Abediterol/mometasoneAlternative Names: Abediterol/ICS; Abediterol/mometasone furoate; LAS 410171; LAS-100977/corticosteroid; LAS100977/ICS; Mometasone furoate/abediterol; Mometasone/abediterol; OD LABA2
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Originator Almirall S.A.
- Class Antiasthmatics; Bronchodilators; Corticosteroids; Glucocorticoids; Pregnadienediols
- Mechanism of Action Beta 2 adrenergic receptor agonists; Glucocorticoid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jul 2015 Phase-II development is ongoing for Asthma in Europe
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Development Overview
- Drug Properties & Chemical Synopsis
- Trial Landscape
- Development Status
- Commercial Information
- Scientific Summary
- Development History