Research programme: kinase inhibitors - CelgeneAlternative Names: CC214
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Celgene Corporation
- Mechanism of Action DNA activated protein kinase inhibitors; MTORC1 protein inhibitors; MTORC2 protein inhibitors; Syk kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Inflammation in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in USA (PO)
- 16 Nov 2011 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Cancer presented at the 23rd AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics (AACR-NCI-EORTC-2011)