Research programme: eye disorder therapeutics - Fovea/Institut de la Vision
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Fovea Pharmaceuticals; Institut de la Vision
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Eye disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Eye-disorders in France
- 23 Mar 2011 Early research in Eye disorders in France (unspecified route)