Research programme: small interfering RNA therapeutics - LipoxenAlternative Names: siRNA - Lipoxen; siRNAblate technology - Lipoxen
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Originator Lipoxen Technologies; Unknown
- Developer Unknown; Xenetic Biosciences
- Class Small interfering RNA
- Mechanism of Action RNA interference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jun 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Undefined indication in United Kingdom (Parenteral)