Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action HSP90 heat-shock protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 02 Mar 2015 Daiichi Sankyo terminates phase I trial in Non-small cell lung cancer and Solid tumours in USA (NCT01288430)
- 31 Jul 2014 Discontinued - Phase-I for Solid tumours in USA (PO)
- 31 Jul 2014 Discontinued - Phase-I for Non-small cell lung cancer in USA (PO)