Research programme: pegylated diphenhydramine - Nektar TherapeuticsAlternative Names: NKTR-125; PEG-diphenhydramine
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Nektar Therapeutics
- Class Antiallergics; Antiemetics; Antipruritics; Sedating antihistamines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Allergic-rhinitis in USA (PO)