Terbutaline modified-release - VecturaAlternative Names: SKP-1052
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator SkyePharma PLC
- Developer Vectura
- Class Antiasthmatics; Antibronchitics; Bronchodilators; Ethanolamines; Small molecules; Tocolytics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes - Hypoglycaemia
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Hypoglycaemia
Most Recent Events
- 08 Sep 2016 Terbutaline modified-release is still in phase I development for Hypoglycaemia (Prevention) (Skyepharma Pipeline, September 2016)
- 02 Sep 2011 Terbutaline modified-release - Skye Pharma is available for licensing as of 02 Sep 2011.
- 22 Feb 2011 Phase-I clinical trials in Hypoglycaemia (prevention) in Germany (PO)